Library Policies & Procedures
The loan period for books is 21 days.
You will receive overdue notices in your school assigned attleborops.net gmail account if you do not return your library materials on time.
NO late fees are charged, but you will be billed for library materials that are damaged or not returned.
When you are billed for the library materials, they become "obligations" on your student record in Aspen, and can prevent you from participating in certain extra-curricular activities.
If the overdue library materials become "obligations" in Aspen you can still return the items to the Library Media Center to have the obligation cleared. If they are lost, you must pay for or replace the lost items to clear your "obligations" from your student record.
Contact Mrs. Ryder or visit the library with individual questions or concerns.
Check out procedures:
1. Upon entering the Media Center, all library materials being returned should be put in the "book drop" so that they can be "checked in."
2. Students may have up to 10 books checked out at a time, provided they do not have any overdue or missing books.
3. When browsing the collection, please help keep the shelves in an orderly manner for our community of learners.
4. Books from the general collection may be borrowed for 21 days. Students will renew or return items by the due date. Items for renewal must be brought into the Library Media Center so that the barcode can be scanned and a new due date may be stamped on the "date due" card.
6. Overdue notices will be delivered to your advisory teacher for distribution. We will also send out email reminders to your attleborops.net account.
7. You will be billed for lost and/or damaged books so that they may be replaced for others to enjoy.